By accessing or using this website, you agree to the following conditions:
The material on this website is intended only to provide a summary and general overview on matters of interest. It is not intended to be comprehensive nor does it constitute advice. You should seek independent or other professional advice before acting or relying on any of the content.
- Your use of this website or the receipt of any information from us or this website is not intended to create nor does it create a relationship between you and KARI Aboriginal Resources Incorporated.
- The information on this website is liable to change and although we attempt to ensure that the content is current we do not guarantee its currency as there may be delays, errors or omissions.
- For your convenience and information, this website contains links to other sites. KARI Aboriginal Resources Incorporated makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information on those linked sites. No link to another site should be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of any information, goods or services referred to.
- KARI Aboriginal Resources Incorporated excludes all implied conditions and warranties with respect to this website, and its content, except any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which would contravene any statute or cause any part of this clause to be void.
- KARI Aboriginal Resources Incorporated excludes its liability for any consequential loss resulting from use of this website, including but not limited to loss of opportunity, lost revenue, lost profits, loss of data, and losses resulting from security failure, disclosure of confidential information by other parties, or the transmission of a computer virus. We recommend that prior to using any downloaded file; you carry out an appropriate virus check.